The Economic Truth About Abortion-On-Demand:
FACT: Continual, unnaturally-elevated losses from any industrialized population's birth rate will eventually destroy the entire economic fabric of that same nation and society.
And, it is NOT just the backers of this lawsuit that understand this basic core economic truth, but this important fact has been routinely agreed upon by numerous individuals and organizations - both faith based and secular - as well as by both mainstream and independent media, plus even by official acknowledgements of our own governments, and not even to yet mention by formal conclusions of both the Protestant and Catholic churches across America, naturally. Indeed, other nations are already recognizing the problem, even beginning to also implement directly and/or indirectly related programs.
You see, the simple, cold, hard fact is that millions of abortions also equals millions of (missing) consumers not consuming, millions of (missing) taxpayers not paying taxes, millions of (missing) workers not producing new goods and material wealth, and all of that stuff, plus it also royally screwed up the core mathematics behind all insurances, pensions, securities, entitlement programs (Social Security, etc.), and all of that stuff.
Here is just a SMALL sampling of scholarly news items and articles upon the subject:
- from The Movement for a Better America - "Economic Impact of Abortion" - $45 trillion damages; loss of life = 73 largest U.S. cities; other nations suffering; more.
- from Canada Free Press - "The Economic Disaster Inflicted by Abortion: Roe v Wade as Financial Holocaust" - Since Roe v. Wade, America missing over $27 trillion in federal tax revenues from aborted workers, not even counting state tax losses.
- from LifeSiteNews - "Researcher: Abortion is $38.5 Trillion Drag on the Economy" - $38.5 trillion in lost U.S. Gross Domestic Product (GDP) since 1970; main reason for collapse of former Soviet Union was economic, i.e., 300 abortions for every 100 live births for decades; meanwhile, Muslim population exploding at 5X-6X rate of others.
- from LifeNews - "Researcher: Abortions Cost Economy $35 Trillion Since 1970 in Lost Productivity" - Actual loss is more like $70 trillion when including all the babies lost to IUDs, RU-486, sterilization, and abortifacients; Using the federal EPA figures and calculations ($7.8 million per human life), the economic losses are $390 trillion.
- from Right to Life of Michigan - "Destroying our Future" - Abortion destroys the entitlement programs, harms innovation, and costs $2.66 trillion/year in lost GDP.
- from RenewAmerica - "America! Beware the Jabberwock!" - 55.3 million abortions have caused a cumulative GDP loss of at least $50 trillion; Double that if you include the impact of more aggressive birth control; Damages per different demographics.
- from Issues4Life Foundation - "Obamacare: Fast Track To Economic Suicide" - Every child aborted will cost about $23 million in future GDP over a lifetime; By 2040 to 2050, that is cumulative GDP losses of $335 to $500 trillion dollars from abortion.
- from Physicians For Life - "Economic Cost of Abortion" - Abortion has already cost us more than $40 Trillion in lost GDP; $202 billion in lost taxes per year as of 2012.
- from American Life League - "The Economic Impact of Abortion" - Abortion has cost an estimated $45 trillion in lost GDP; That loss is growing by $2.5 trillion/year.
- from Northern Colorado Gazette - "Website Reveals Economic Cost of Abortion" - The total number of deaths from surgical abortions equals the entire population of the 129 largest cities in the U.S.; When chemical abortions are factored in, the death toll increases to the entire population of the country’s nine (9) most populous states.
- from Rick Santorum - "Abortion to Blame for Some Social Security Problems" - He blames part of the insolvency problems related to Social Security on abortion losses.
- from the United Nations - "World Population Ageing 2009" - Report finds that the global trend of fertility decline and population aging will have devastating economic and societal effects on the developing world, particularly upon women who are now targeted by UN agencies to further reduce fertility; The situation is already critical.
- from Chicago Tribune - "Abortion's Cost" - Just considering the (lost) adult years from 21 to 65 (abortions), that adds up to $21.4 trillion in lost disposable income.
- from National Right to Life - "Abortion No Stimulus for Economy" - Shows whole industries benefit from, and sometimes even depend on, the existence of a steady population of newborns, which fuels the job needs for more farmers, teachers, bus drivers, and etc., and who grow up to become workers and taxpayers, themselves.
- from Pithocrates - "Abortion and Birth Control are Bankrupting Social Security and Medicare" - In a current 10-year projection we are now seeing anywhere from $1.8 trillion to $3.7 trillion in lost tax revenues, every fiscal year, due solely to birth loss.
- from Asia Sentinel - "Taiwan's Astonishing Abortion Rate" - Taiwan's low birthrate has economically impacted their nation hard, and was therefore recently declared a national security issue by President Ma Ying-Jeou; Fertility rate lowest in the world.
- from Human Life International - "Facts of Life: The Demographic Impacts of Abortion" - The direct loss of life caused by abortion exceeds that of all of America's wars put together, not only in preborn baby deaths and injuries to women, but also in lost wages, consumed services and goods, and taxes, totalling $169.6 trillion.
- from The New York Times - "The Problems of a Graying Population" - The heart of the problem is arithmetical: The post-World War II social welfare state, created at a moment when the baby boom was still gestating, is built upon a generational Ponzi scheme; As life expectancy increases and fertility declines, that population pyramid is being inverted; In some countries, that is causing the entire economy to topple.
- from the Vatican - "World Recession Caused by Low Birthrate" - The origin of the world crisis is not in the banks or finance; The banks and financial firms helped to aggravate the crisis, trying to compensate for big problems that were already there, namely, the continual decline in worldwide economic development (due to worldwide abortion rates), which some also tried to camouflage through financial instruments.
- from Centennial Institute - "What Five Decades of Abortion Have Cost America" - The numerous social and economic consequences of abortion are both tremendous and profound; They are increasingly felt within the businesses, schools, and families of the United States; The architects of the Social Security retirement system did not anticipate the future legalization of abortion and that economic skew upon America.
- from Live Action News - "The Economic Effect of Abortion" - According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Social Security Administration, Guttmacher Institute, and National Center for Health Statistics, if abortion had never been legalized in 1973, more than 17 million people would be employed, resulting in an additional $400 billion from those workers, with $11 billion contributed to Medicare and $47 million contributed to Social Security; Worldwide, birthrates have decreased from 6.0 in 1972 to about 2.9 nowadays; Europe already hit; China faces an imminent bubble.
- from Economics For Everybody - "The Economic Curse of Abortion and the 2012 Election" - The death of tens of millions of producers and consumers alongside the loss of tens of millions of their potential children creates an economic black hole that slowly and inevitably sucks a society into it; Japan, a nation with legal abortion on demand since 1948, is the epitome of the modern, industrialized nation but without enough workers to support a growing economy in light of the mountain of retirees.
- from NPR - "After A Forced Abortion, A Roaring Debate In China" - China's one-child policy is more than just a human rights issue; Increasingly, Chinese scholars saying birth restrictions are creating a demographic disaster that will leave China with far fewer workers to drive its economy and a disproportionately large number of elderly to care for; Predictions of soaring costs and stagnating economy, plus other issues.
- from The New York Times - "Reports of Forced Abortions Fuel Push to End Chinese Law" - Economists say that China’s aging population and dwindling pool of young, cheap labor will be a significant factor in slowing the nation’s economic growth rate; An aging working population is resulting in a labor shortage, a less innovative and less energetic economy, and a more difficult path to perform industrial upgrading.
- from Catholic Online - "Throwing Out the Economy with the Baby" - No matter how you slice it, aggressive 'population control' exacts a huge price in future economic growth that can never be recovered; Indeed, it is a loss that reverberates through all future generations; Without an enormous new Baby Boom lasting another 40 or 50 years, that growth is lost forever; During the U.S. economic downturn of 1989-1994, economies recovered the fastest in those states with lowest abortion rates.
- and, the list just keeps going on and on, and on, and on....
Indeed, a simple Google search using "population abortion economy trillion" yields well over four million hits, which means LOTS of people understand this BIG problem.
There can be no doubt that unnatural loss of birth rate directly destroys the economy, and that is why this nation can no longer allow any abortion-on-demand, whatsoever, nor sponsor or compel any contraception or sterilization in any form (including via any insurance plans or similar methods), nor use any taxdollars to fund any of these, yet a private individual may still privately purchase and utilize contraception or sterilization.
Spread The Word - Far And Wide!!!
We've also forever pulverized ObamaCare into the dust, slam-dunked the end of the impostor Obama, plus a couple other biggies, with equally hard-hitting legal force in those respective filings of this solid case, and, after months of legal proceedings, and with ALL of the Defendants way too scared to even answer or defend (except for mere Appearances of defense counsel filed), the federal court was shocked by the real law, i.e., trapped between a rock and a hard place, stone cold turkey exposed... and so the federal judge actually fabricated fictitious papers, trying to bury this case into silence.
But, making up and then also "granting" a completely falsified "motion to dismiss" that never existed at all simply won't work in the now-pending appeals process. In fact, it was a blatant act of high treason, more than enough for impeachment and removal...
Will you help spread the word? If enough truth-loving Americans learn of these simple things, it will finally be all over for Obama and his entire history of equally-invalid acts.
Simply repost this webpage, and/or any other pages on this website, out onto all your groups and friends on social networks, the 'Twitterverse' if you Tweet, plus everything else you can do right now - TODAY - to hold Congress accountable, and save America!
For the past 15+ years, the author has been a constitutional law scholar and litigator, assisting clients in the courts of 30 some States, top to bottom, in some 2/3rds of the nation's 90 federal court Districts, in all 11 of the numbered federal Courts of Appeal, and in the U.S. Supreme Court several times on constitutional issues from either state or federal courts, presently there again on the right to jury trial in real estate disputes.